Have you been planning out an event to remember? Do you know what’s the best way of trying it? It’s with our Hemp Gummies Jar. Share our Hemp Gummies Jar available in a variety of flavors and different strengths with your friends over weekends, and have a guaranteed great time.
Our scrumptious gummies are made from pure, GMO-free US-bred industrial hemp. The gummies contain cannabinoids and less than 0.3% THC.
Don’t forget to add it to your cart before we run out of this hot commodity!
How to Consume:
Our Hemp THC gummies feature strength from low, medium to some of the highest available strengths of Hemp THC in each gummy for maximum effects. They deliver a powerful head and body uplift that will make you feel amazing.
Our Hemp THC gummies taste like no other, with zero hemp taste. They are flat-out delicious and deliver a bright pop of flavor with each bite.
Serving Size: typically 1/2 a gummy or 1 gummy.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
Hemp Content of one Gummy:
To calculate, divide the strength mentioned on the packaging with the number of gummies in the jar.
The recommended dosage may vary from one person to another as it depends on a consumer’s metabolism. If you are trying Hemp for the first time, we recommend you take one gummy to wait to observe how your body reacts to it. While it may be tempting to have more, more so because of the time it would take for effects to set in, we strongly recommend you wait 24 hours before increasing your dosage.
300 mg, 500 mg, 750 mg, 1000 mg, 1250 mg, 1500 mg, 2000 mg
Things to Know Beforehand:
- Consult a physician to discuss if the products may interfere with any medications you may be taking
- Do not use Hemp containing products, unless advised by a doctor, if you have hypertension, any heart-related condition, eye-related issue, or any similar symptoms.
- We recommend not consume it along with caffeine or alcohol.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery or equipment after taking them, as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not consider the gummies a substitute for any treatment for any medical condition.
- Avoid consuming it if you have to undergo a drug test as there is not enough evidence available to establish if it will or will not generate a positive on test devised to detect Hemp THC.
The Legality of Hemp Products:
The sale & distribution of products that have Hemp as an ingredient is currently impermissible in certain states – Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, it is subject to changes. We recommend you contact your local licensed jurisdiction counsel for a legal opinion.
- You need to be at least 21 years of age to make a purchase.
The Hemp THC is a cannabinoid present in all hemp plants and is similar in its properties to Hemp THC with half the potency. Derived from pure, non-GMO US-grown industrial hemp, the gummy contains Hemp and less than 0.3% of THC, which is within the legal limit.
Hurry up to try them before this ‘high’ gets us low on stock!